Frequently Asked Questions
The ticket store opens on 01/03/2023
On-site event: The on-site ticket (booking from 1 September 2022) entitles admission to the conference on-site in Wiesbaden.
You will receive your digital ticket for on-site participation after payment has been received.
Online event: it is very easy to participate and you can join any time you want (even when the event has already started):
- Order your ticket online directly. This can be done via a voucher or any form of payment.
- With the order confirmation you will receive a link to the event platform for registration. Please note that only the link in the order confirmation for registration works!
- Once you have registered on the event platform, you’ll be able to use all features and communicate with other participants.
- Access to the online conference will be sent to you at the end of November at the earliest.
No, the remote ticket is valid for 30/11 – 01/12/2023 and the on-site ticket is valid from 29/11 – 01/12/2023.
Here are a few key dates:
29 November 2023 (on site only)
Welcome on-site: 5 p.m. (CET)
30 November 2023
- Welcome on-site: 10 a.m. (CET)
- Official start and stream: 10:45 a.m. (CET)
- Closing: 5 p.m. (CET)
01 December 2023
- Welcome on-site: 9 a.m. (CET)
- Official start and stream: 9:45 a.m. (CET)
- Closing: 3:45 p.m. (CET)
For our participants and speakers who will attend the event on-site, we have blocked a room contingent at our partner hotel Star-Apart Hansa Hotel with discounted rates.
We hope your conference experience will be smooth, exciting, inspiring – but most of all: intuitive. However, if there are any problems, we will be available for you in our support channel.
Of course you can contact us as usual via firstname.lastname@example.org. For the conference days, we can also be reached by mobile phone at (0049)(0)611- 20570 71.
We are there for you in case you have questions or encounter problems
Questions about ticket ordering
What does the on-site ticket include?
Included: admission for y all three days the Agile Night as well as the conference days, all beverages provided on-site and several meals, networking opportunity.
What does the online ticket include?
The ticket grants you digital access to the conference (30/11 – 01/12/2023) with all content. Not only can you attend all presentations (except the Agile Night) and keynotes, but you can also actively participate in Q & A sessions. By moderating during the conference, you are also always informed about which sessions are currently taking place.
Please note that you can cancel your paid order free of charge until 01/11/2023.
After that the cancellation fee is 6% of the purchase price.
Do you have questions, suggestions or feedback about the Tools4AgileTeams conference?
Our contact persons Jessica & Kerstin are looking forward to your message at: email@example.com